1. The Quotation / Sales Order comprise the seller's quote or the buyer'sorder as accepted and confirmed by both parties subject to the Terms and
Conditions herein stated.
2. Any amendments made whether proposed by the buyer or agreed upon betweenboth the seller and the buyer shall be subject to final acceptance and
written confirmation of the seller.
3. Unless otherwise specified, all goods shall be packed in the seller'sstandard cartons. Any request for extra packing will be at cost of the buyer.
4. The seller shall not be held responsible for delay shipment ornon-delivery of the goods due to war, strikes, floods, typhoons, earthquake orany
other circumstances beyond the seller's control, which might occurduring the process of manufacturing or in the course of loading. In such cases,
the seller shall inform the buyer the occurrence mentioned above as soonas possible and take all possible measure to solve the problems.
5. All prices of goods quoted are based on the manufacturers' standardfinish and specification. Any modification or adding accessories / componentsto
the fixtures are subject to extra cost in the buyer's account.
6. Model Number, quantities and conditions of goods delivered must bechecked and verified promptly by buyer in the presence of our deliverypersonnel.
Failing which, the seller will not accept responsibility for any claimor return of goods.
7. The buyer cannot cancel or disposal once the order has been confirmed,otherwise the deposit paid would be forfeited and could not be used forexchange
exchange for other merchandise, meanwhile the seller reserves the rightsto trace back the balance from the buyer.
8. If the buyer does not make payment on or before due date, the sellershall be entitled to charge the buyer a late payment of 2% per month of thetotal
sums overdue. The seller shall also suspend delivery until the defaultpayment is settled. If the overdue balance is outstanding more than 6 months,the
order shall be void and the seller confiscates the deposit.
9. Archetypal Limited retains finaldeciding authority in any event of dispute.
10. All terms & conditions, stated andimplied, are subject to change without prior notice.